The weather is set to heat up again next week, as will the Euros, with the competition heading towards the knockout stage.
With that in mind, MyJobQuote has pulled together the top ten rated London beer gardens and rooftop bars where you can watch the footy.
London Bridge Rooftop takes first place as the highest rated, which is easy to see by its 360° views of the London skyline and street food .
IT’S COMING HOME ⚽️
The fans are excited 😄
Let’s hope England smash it tonight 🙌
Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden 🍻
LIVE EUROS ⚽️
London’s BIGGEST and BEST
Want to watch the Last 16, semi’s and final?
Tonight’s game is SOLD OUT!
— Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden (@VauxhallBeerGDN) June 18, 2021
Bar Elba, located in the Mercury House building is second on the list scoring a 4.3 review on Google.
This bar has an outdoor cinema as well as twinkling fairy lights, it is a firm Londoner favourite for bottomless brunches.
The Crabtree is in third place with a rating of 4.3 and 1,464 reviews.
This traditional pub has an orchard beer garden which is a perfect sun trap to catch a tan whilst the games are on.
Below are the top 10 rooftop bars and beer gardens in London:
1. London Bridge Rooftop, London Bridge Station, 4.4 rating, 88 reviews
2. Bar Elba, Mercury House, Waterloo, 4.3 rating, 1,573
3. The Crabtree, Fulham, 4.3 rating, 1,464 reviews
4. The Garden Shed, South Wimbledon, 4.3 rating, 476 reviews
5. The Rooftop, Trafalgar Square, 4.2 rating, 654 reviews
6. Bussey Rooftop Bar, Peckham, 4.2 rating, 284 reviews
7. Leather Bottle, Earlsfield, 4.2 rating, 891 reviews
8. Skylight, Tobacco Dock, 4.1 rating, 617 reviews
9. Vauxhall Food and Beer Garden, Vauxhall, 4.0 rating, 513 reviews
10. Skylark Roof Garden, Paddington Central, 3.4 rating, 65 reviews